Monday, April 06, 2009

Come On Over

Over on the sidebar, not too far down, you'll see the link to "The SG Notebook," which is the blog for our home business. As some of you know, Speakable Gifts provides inspirational publications and other gift items for families, especially children. Kids are important to us, and we do as much as we can to promote their growth in every way, especially in character. If you have youngsters at home, you also might want to try out the writing activities we have on our site.

Well, today I just posted that we're hosting our first giveaway and wanted to invite you to come over and leave a comment (or more) so that you can be in the running. Everything is explained there and when you get there, you'll see what it is that we're giving away! I sure would love it if one of my friends from this blog could end up the winner. And yes, Cathy, I want you to enter too!

I'll probably tell some folks when I comment at your blogs, so that some of your readers may come too. We want folks to know where we are and to know about Speakable Gifts. So thanks for helping out! All ages welcome!!