Friday, January 22, 2010

The Lighter Side

Every year, Neesie gives me one of those daily calendars--the kind where you tear off each day. I've had them with a Bible verse each day, a puzzle a day, and other themes. This year it's a joke a day. The calendar is put out by a Christian publisher, so all the jokes are clean. If you're like me, having a little something to make me smile is helpful, so I thought now and then, I'd post one of these little goodies (sometimes with some adjustments) to hopefully lighten up your day a bit and make you smile. I may even find other goodies from other sources. No need to comment, just enjoy and go on with your day! In honor of my dog Frodo who begs all the time, I'll start with this one:

Tina: I trained my dog not to beg at the table.

Gina: How did you do that?

Tina: I let him taste my cooking.