Thursday, January 14, 2010

Someone Else is Sneaky


Look what I found at BJ's. This book contains "101 all-new recipes and 'sneaky' tricks for creating healthy meals kids will love." For those of you who have been friends of this blog for a while, you know all about my "sneaky nutrition" posts. Now I've found someone who is just as sneaky as I am! This lady even has a web site to help moms learn some more tricks of the trade. Just what we need. If you haven't been coming here long, check out the posts of underhanded, tricky, deceitful, recipes containing of all things---NUTRIENTS. You can find them in the food and Nutrition category of this blog. Just scroll down to the ones that are entitled "Sneaky Nutrition" with the little boy rubbing his stomach. Wow. I just realized that I haven't made a SN post since last March. So we're way overdue!

Here is another quote from the book: "You can't be Sneaky without having something to hide." Now is that ever a good philosophy or what? Now I have all kinds of ammunition with this new book.

If you want to join me in fooling your family into eating dishes that have nourishing stuff slipped in behind their backs, you might want to get the book too. As I said, I got it at BJ's, but you can purchase it at Amazon.

2 comments:

Susan Skitt said...

Oh, I bought a similar book recently. I better get to doing some of those recipes. My little one is not a very good eater!

Blessings dear friend :)

Denise said...

I do not cook anymore but I think today there are mothers that need to learn how to feed their families something other than fast food. Dennis and I are on salad and grilled fish ..... I am 90% raw now and my goodness how much better I am beginning to feel. If I were cooking this would be the way to go...

Have a blessed Friday.....