Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Two Silly Girlies




Children's children are the crown of old men [and women]. . .Proverbs 17:6a

I needed a new picture for my sidebar and got a few goodies from their mommy. But all my pictures are digital! Now I need to print some out to carry in my purse. What a nanna I am--people ask me for a picture of my grandchildren and unlike grandmothers of old who would show photos to folks who hadn't even asked, I have to say "Oh, I have plenty online, but none with me." Isn't that awful? I am an unfortunate product of this electronic age!


10 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, you do need to get some to carry around to show off those two cuties!!!! Oh, the blessings God gives us!

Susan said...

Adorable!! Likewise with the lack of photo's in my wallet or purse. Although I have them all over the walls and bookshelves of my house!!!

Laurie said...

Those 2 are adorable, Maxine! And I am just as guilty - photos all over the house of my JEMs, and none in my purse!

Now, I am going to take The Older Than Dirt Quiz!!

Cathy said...

Lol, Oh, Maxine, I think you do pretty well. What if you had to figure out how to get music on a website! I love those pictures. The little one is growing so fast!

LisaShaw said...

Oh they are ABSOLUTELY cute cute cute!!! What smiles! I see the beauty of the LORD in their faces!

Linda said...

I know just what you mean Maxine. It is the same with me.
They are just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

OH, they are just adorable, Maxine! I had to laugh at your description of yourself as a "product of this electronic age" lol. I can certainly relate to that as I have no pictures of my grandkids to carry with me, or of my kids.....for that matter. I do have pictures matted and framed all over the house, though. You are a blessed woman. Those little girls are just darling!

Brenda said...

You're too funny. Yep, aren't all of us bloggers a product of the electronic age?!
The girls are adorable!

Patti said...

They are beautiful little girls!!! And I'm glad that you have lots of online photos...cause we don't live close enough for me to look at any photos in your wallet.

Love,
Patti

... said...

they are adorable, maxine. so cute.