Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Another One


Here I go again, with one of my naming games. You all know I have a weakness for these and that I like to make up titles and/or captions for animal pictures from time to time. Okay, so I'm a little strange, but you like me anyway. Get your mind off the election for a while--if you think about it too much you'll end up depressed. Remember, the Lord has not lost control and He's sovereign. So, here's one of His gorgeous creatures and a caption for this picture would be nice. Could someone out there pick one that I can't resist posting on my "Animal Crackers" page at our website? This is a fairly new page in our children's section at the site and it would be fun to see what goodies you folks can come up with. You usually have good ideas.

12 comments:

Neesie said...

*In a singing sort of tone*

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

sparrow's song said...

caption:
I knew this place was a little flaky.

I received your email newsletter. WoWser! You've done an excellent job!!

~~Deby said...

no Lion, I love this weather.
Deby

Cathy said...

Loving this snow!

Beka said...

Oh my; I'm not good at this kind of thing. I'll have to give it some thought...
I like Neesie's caption :-)

Theresa's Notes said...

"It never did this at home,,, what is this stuff any way?"

or

"Hey Zoo Keep,,don't slip on the yellow part"

or

"I don't get it?"

or

"SOME GOT IN MY EYE!"

or

"This is funny looking rain."

And that's all I have,, lol that was fun, thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea, Maxine!

Since I associate lions with the scorching African savanna, the first thing to pop into my mind was:

"Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore."

Sara said...

"What is this stuff? I don't think I belong here..."

Baptist Girl said...

Just "Lion" in the snow. *S*

Cristina

Anonymous said...

Yep! Looks like 6 more weeks of winter!

Lori said...

Thank you God, but what's happening in heaven that's causing the white stuff?

sparrow's song said...

Good choice on choosing Baptist Girl's quote. The children will like it!