Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hallelujah!

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order; Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 1 Corinthians 15:20-23

He is risen! Worthy is the Lamb who has been slain and has redeemed us to God by His blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people and nation; He was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. He was slain, yet He is alive! What is there to say? Happy Easter, yes. But more than that--Hallelujah! Okay, now, turn your volume up and get a foretaste of what we'll be doing in heaven:

7 comments:

~~Deby said...

I loved this Maxine....
I will be right there with you...
Happy Easter to you and yours!
HE is RISEN, HE IS RISEN Indeed.
Deby

sparrow's song said...

HE is RISEN, HE IS RISEN Indeed.

We go around saying that here with the reply. Ah yes, Hallelujah fits so well.

Many blessings, Maxine.

Cathy said...

I loved your beautiful post and video, Maxine. Happy Easter to you and yours!

Vicki said...

Maxine, I LOVE it! Warming up my vocal chords for that big Hallelujah chorus in Heaven! Thing is, we don't have to wait, do we?:-)

Hope your Easter was filled with much joy over our risen Savior!

hugs,
Vicki

TO BECOME said...

Maxine, thank you so much. That puts me right on shouting ground. We have so very much to be thankful for today and every day. love you, connie from Texas

Sara said...

I love this song!

Theresa's Notes said...

I love that song! I got all tearier eyed listening to it!

I don't know if my children has ever heard it before, but they have now. I had it turned up loud lol