Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Uber Award


A sweet lady gave me an award last week and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank her. This is called the Uber Award and Susan of Penless Thoughts passed it along to me and a few others. I wanted to thank her and encourage you to visit her blog whenever you can. You'll like her frugal tips and I'm sure you'll enjoy all the goings on in her family. She has a very popular blog, and understandably so. I go there often; she's usually one of the first I visit on my blogging expeditions.

Most of you know about my hesitation to "name names" in passing on awards. As I've said before, I am a little quirky about that. So many of you have blogs that fit into the various categories given that I can't bring myself to name a few. I will say, though, that Susan would fit into almost ALL those categories. But some of you have been such faithful friends for so long that I want you to know how much your friendship has meant. And now, especially since the election series, I have made some new friends and I'm quite delighted about that too.

To all of you, or any of you, this award is being offered, so that if you want to pick it up and reward a few folks of your own, please do! Rules and more info are at Susan's blog.

No comments: