Friday, January 04, 2008

Title, Please

Of all the customers that come to our feeding station, I think the titmouse is my favorite one to watch. Years ago, I actually had one that would chase me around the yard and eat peanuts out of my hand. It didn't last long because he disappeared after about a week of doing that. I was sad after I first realized that he was gone. Maybe this spring I'll try "training" another one.

As usual, my photo needs a title--leave your choice in a comment. I don't always do this, but for this one I have a nice little cello gift bag for the winner. I'll let my husband draw next Wednesday or so. Everybody else is giving away goodies so I thought I'd try to keep up with the Joneses!

8 comments:

~~Deby said...

Hanging in there

Deby

Neesie said...

Just Hangin' Around!

Cathy said...

Easy Exercise

Anonymous said...

I'm NOT Letting Go!!!...and You Can't Make Me!
(I'm sorry but he/she looks sassy to me.)

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Look, Ma, No Hands!

~~Deby said...

Bird's New Year;s Resolution:
Exercise more to build up my wings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````
OR:
Swinging in the Rain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
"HELP.....HELP....I'm Faaaalllllling"
Deby

Lori said...

Help me...I can't hold on anymore!!

Lori said...

Oh wait! Scratch my first entry, Maxine!


Here's my official entry:

"One hundred and one, One hundred and two, one hundred and three, one hundred and...."