Friday, January 04, 2008

Title, Please

Of all the customers that come to our feeding station, I think the titmouse is my favorite one to watch. Years ago, I actually had one that would chase me around the yard and eat peanuts out of my hand. It didn't last long because he disappeared after about a week of doing that. I was sad after I first realized that he was gone. Maybe this spring I'll try "training" another one.

As usual, my photo needs a title--leave your choice in a comment. I don't always do this, but for this one I have a nice little cello gift bag for the winner. I'll let my husband draw next Wednesday or so. Everybody else is giving away goodies so I thought I'd try to keep up with the Joneses!

8 comments:

Daughter of the King said...

Hanging in there

Deby

Neesie said...

Just Hangin' Around!

Cathy said...

Easy Exercise

Barbara C. said...

I'm NOT Letting Go!!!...and You Can't Make Me!
(I'm sorry but he/she looks sassy to me.)

Elise said...

Look, Ma, No Hands!

Daughter of the King said...

Bird's New Year;s Resolution:
Exercise more to build up my wings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````
OR:
Swinging in the Rain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
"HELP.....HELP....I'm Faaaalllllling"
Deby

Lori said...

Help me...I can't hold on anymore!!

Lori said...

Oh wait! Scratch my first entry, Maxine!


Here's my official entry:

"One hundred and one, One hundred and two, one hundred and three, one hundred and...."