Monday, October 22, 2007

Better Late Than Never

My son-in-law doesn't have a blog, but he sure does read ours!! In fact, we get teased a lot by him about it. He called me this evening to tell me they're adopting a new child, named "www." Even though he gets on our case (his wife, me and his sister-in-law) about our blogging, I know he enjoys reading what we've got to say.

Well, he had a birthday today and Mom forgot to give him his due here. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. S! The Lord bless and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you. We love you! If you want to read the cute little poem and picture his wife posted for him, visit over there.


Note: This is not a picture of my son-in-law, but a picture of men who are in his line of work. (He's a land surveyor, working in an engineering firm's office.)

1 comment:

sparrow's song said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mr. S!!

Hope it was a good one.